Effective 2019-20 Winter seasons (Minnesota Girls NPL & Winter League), US Club Soccer player registration is completed in GotSoccer. All US Club Soccer member benefits remain.
This documentation below only applies to club staff (generally club administrator or registrar) for the purposes of registering players with US Club Soccer. All US Club Soccer member benefits (insurance, etc.) are valid with GotSoccer-produced US Club Soccer passes!
The player registration process is outlined in the following steps (and linked here).
- Submit teams to TCSL in advance of each season. (Teams may be submitted without players attached.)
- If a team still has players on it from a previous season, we recommend removing those players and assigning them to team “None”.
- Through the upload tool, upload the new season’s players and assign players to the teams through the upload.
- Manage the US Club Soccer waiver/liability requirement.
- Manage the US Club Soccer birth certificate verification requirement and upload player photo if one does not already exist.
- Submit to TCSL for approval by “verifying” players.
- Generate rosters once TCSL approves the players.
- Once TCSL approves the players, print ID cards and/or US Club Soccer Official Roster (only used for tournaments/events that may require a team roster).
- Pay for US Club Soccer registration/passes.
Teams/clubs are able to print the following documents:
Please note: the US Club Soccer official roster is not used for TCSL league matches. Instead, this document is meant to be used for a tournament/event that requires a roster of the team. It is also used for US Club Soccer regional and national events.
**Only TCSL-verified players will be able to be added to a roster, and thus will not be able to have a pass generated until fully verified**
Effective with the transition to GotSoccer for player registration, the following transfer process shall be used for players that are currently registered with a TCSL member club wishing to transfer to another TCSL member club during the August 1-July 31 soccer calendar. Players are bound to the existing member unless the proper rules are followed for the transfer to occur.
- Follow this link to initiate the transfer. Please note that the player’s email address and GotSoccer password are required to complete this step. Follow this link to lookup the player’s password. Please note, there is a $75 fee for the transfer to be completed.
- Complete this form (emailed to [email protected]) and submit to the TCSL office.
- Assuming 1-2 are completed above, TCSL will transfer the player to the new club and the player will be able to be rostered/passed in the new club.