COVID-19 Response
**Please note: Effective March 17 at 5:28 PM, US Club Soccer announced that all club and league-operated programming is immediately suspended until April 12.**

As the COVID-19 situation throughout the world has caused much uncertainty, we wish to assure you that the health & safety of TCSL clubs, players, families and referees is our primary priority. The situation seems to be evolving by the hour, and TCSL staff is monitoring the situation with respect to the upcoming Summer season and deadlines (such as schedule release and the ensuing reschedule period).

We commit to transparent and collaborative decision making with player health & safety at the center of all decisions.

TCSL Responses

Current:

TCSL Member Update: Club and League-Operated Programming Suspended Through April 12

TCSL Member Update: Summer Schedule Release (March 30, 4:53 PM)

Past:

TCSL Member Update: COVID-19 & League Programming Through March 22 (March 12, 11:36 PM)

TCSL Member Update: Precautions To Take Regarding COVID-19 (March 12, 9:32 AM)

Governing Body Guidance

US Club Soccer

Government Guidance

Minnesota Department of Health

Center for Disease Control (CDC)

World Health Organization

Club Collaboration

This collaborative online forum is for club leaders to discuss with each other best practices and sharing info for dealing with the unprecedented situation.

Password will be shared with club leaders. Click the link below to view each individual topic.

Club Closures & Best Practices

At-Home Activities

Questions for TCSL

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)

Q: Why delay the initial release of the Summer schedule?
A: One benefit of the relatively early schedule release (initially set for Tuesday, March 17) is that we do have significant time before kickoff. As the situation seems to be evolving by the hour, we are going to postpone the release of the Summer schedule in an effort to avoid “re-work” as far as rescheduling goes.

Q: When will the schedule be released?
A: We will communicate to all members on Monday, March 23. At that time, we will either release the schedule or potentially delay further dependent on the situation at that time.

Q: Dependent on guidance from the appropriate authorities, is a “modified” season a possibility?
A: At this moment, we are planning on a season start in early May. Of course, this may evolve. TCSL will remain nimble and evaluate all possibilities related to the Summer season and be transparent with the decision making.