June 4-7, 2020 | Eden Prairie, Minn.
We believe that a State Cup event shall be inclusive. Open to all teams, regardless of League affiliation. However, all players and staff must have US Club-soccer issued passes.
New for 2020!
- Cup winners (13U+) earn automatic entry into US Club Soccer National Cup, entry fees funded by TCSL, held July 17-21, 2020 at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO.
- We are excited to promote Minnesota teams to the US Club Soccer national scene. This event only features qualified teams from select State Cups and mostly from US Club Soccer Regionals qualifiers.
- We have addressed feedback and moved the event off of Memorial Day weekend so as to not limit teams that may be able to enter!
These are guidelines to aid in team selection of level:
|Super Group (most competitive)||Premier|
- A State Cup event played in one four-day stretch – better opportunities to plan your team calendar!
- As much as possible, one match per day to align with TCSL developmental principles.
- Teams will play group play matches followed by Finals.
- Two levels: Super Group & Premier (TCSL may modify dependent on entries – all groups will be formed with goal of matching up appropriate competition)
- Full-length matches.
- $525 (11U/12U)
- $650 (13U+)