TECHNICAL ADVISORY PANEL
The Technical Advisory Panel is crucial to the League’s success.
The panel is made up of one representative from each participating club.
Among the responsibilities of the Technical Advisory Panel:
- Commitment to correctly placing teams at the appropriate level of play.
- Commitment to evolving the game of soccer.
- Commitment to attending Panel meetings.
- Commitment to responding timely (within 24 hours) via email and phone to requests made by the League.
- Commitment to share ideas and feedback for ensuring TCSL programming (leagues & tournaments) is exceptional.
- Commitment to maintaining a high ethical standard.